Thursday, October 10, 2013

October REVEAL - Starlooks

STARLOOKS LOOK BOOK for OCTOBER 2013

I am soooooo excited to show this month's Starbox sneak peek pictures! The minute I saw them, I knew I'd probably love this month's box! To the pics!....


OCTOBER 2013 STARBOX
"ALICE"


"It's Falloween - time to break out your cutest jackets, boots, and hats and prepare your makeup repertoire with fall colors to match. This Starbox features pieces that can be used daily, and will add that perfect touch to your Halloween costume." - from starlooks.com












LOOOOVE the colors from these photos, they're positively gorgeous! I especially love that indigo blouse! I think the timing of this is perfect to match my ridiculous excitement for the season premier of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (which is probably why they did it! ::giggles::). 

Here are the products I'm spying.....

  • Soft pink lipgloss
  • Mascara
  • Indigo Eyeliner
  • Rosy pink blush
  • Eyeshadow Color:
    • shimmery light silvery blue
    • warm nude
    • deep brown

So what do you think? What products are you seeing? I would just LOOOOOVE something bright, especially INDIGO! 


Happy Makeuping and Guessing! 

 




      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment