Saturday, November 9, 2013

November REVEAL - Starlooks

STARLOOKS LOOKS BOOK 
for NOVEMBER 2013
     
One of my all-time favorite posts to do...because let's face it I grew up with Where's Waldo and I Spy Books.....the Starlook's Looks Books preview! For the month of November, I am super excited to show you these gorgeous glam photos!...


NOVEMBER 2013 STARBOX
"RETURN TO MONACO"


"Just cause it's Fall doesn't mean all color goes out the window! This month it's all about spicing up your wardrobe with bold & colorful, yet still classy, accents. You already know Starlooks encourages all our fans to break out of their shells and try new looks, product and colors! Now is your chance to add some glam to the Holiday party - using Starbox!" - from starlooks.com







 (Click photo to enlarge)

This is a smaller than typical Looks Book, but aren't the colors fabulous?! 

Here are the products and things I see...

  • Mattified Skin
  • Nude Lipstick
  • False Eyelashes
  • Black Eyeliner
  • Eyeshadow Colors:
    • White
    • Yellow
    • Red/Dark Orange
    • Light Toast Nude
    • Black


What do you think? What products are you seeing? Are you excited about this month's box? I think it's gorgeous!

Happy Makeuping and I-Spying!




       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment