Friday, October 3, 2014

Beauty Spotlight - ft. It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol I Palette

IT COSMETICS
NATURALLY PRETTY
VOLUME I
MATTE LUXE TRANSFORMING EYESHADOW PALETTE


Video includes review, swatches and tutorial, as well as photos of two different looks created using the palette!



PALETTE INCLUDES:

Eyeshadows
  • Sheer Joy (pale cream)
  • Love (pink toned vanilla)
  • Soft Light (soft grey toned taupe)
  • Sunrise (dark golden mustard)
  • Warmth (warm medium nude)
  • Sunset (burnt orange)
  • Soulful (warm medium pink)
  • All Heart (puce pink)
  • Mocha (yellow toned light to medium brown)
  • Java (rich warm brown)
  • Violet (cool toned soft violet)
  • Iconic (cool toned dark violet)
  • Midnight (cool toned deep midnight blue)
  • Noir (medium black)
  • Transforming Pearl (shimmery champagne cream pearl)


PURCHASE

The palette is available at It Cosmetics website as well as Ulta and retails for $42 plus shipping/handling where applicable.




More info in the description box of the video on my channel. Don't forget to subscribe to stay up to date on new uploaded videos!



Happy Makeuping!



   

4 comments:

  1. I love this palette! I just got it a week or two ago and it is so pretty! I'm thinking of grabbing the second one. I love the look you did, very beautiful!!!

    beautyjunky22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Which colors are you loving? I'm going to be doing a review on the Celebration one once it arrives! It looks fantastic :-D

      Delete
  2. That palette is just gorgeous and I love the look you created.

    ReplyDelete